T-15 FILM EXTRACT
 
T-15 FILM EXTRACT: Rachels Homework
Thursday 29 January 2009
Rachels Homework



I have chosen this sequence from Rocky to look at the sound used. I really like this clip because the music in the background is continually playing and the words used correspond to Rocky getting stronger throughout his training.



I have chosen this as my second scene to look at for sound because I really like how the music in the background starts of by building tension and then towards the end it flows into a calmer melody. With our sequence we are doing it the other way round, and this helps me to understand how to combine the two different melodies.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by AS Film Studies Students @ 01:28  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Recent Posts
Post Archive
Post Labels
All FILM EXTRACT Blogs